Arkansas Educational Television Network
AETN also covered Shreveport and Texarkana.
- 1981-1984: Tom Baker stories screen in constant rotation, eventually ending up with serials airing episodically weekdays at 6.00pm, with a different story in the omnibus format on Sundays at 10.00am. (The weekday screenings would eventually get ahead of and overlap the omnibus editions.)
- 23 November 1983: The Five Doctors airs.
- 1984: The Peter Davison stories commence.
- 1985-87: The repackaged Jon Pertwee stories air, with the sole exception of The Daemons, which was skipped. The Pertwees were recycled about three times, although one run of Pertwees as Sunday omnibuses was skipped when the weekday screenings had caught up.
- 1986: The Colin Baker stories commence, showing The Twin Dilemma to Revelation of the Daleks.
- November 1987: The travelling Doctor Who USA Tour with Jon Pertwee visits AETN.
- Late 1987: The weekday episodes and Sunday omnibuses move to the later 10pm slot.
- 1988: For the 25th anniversary, the following stories were shown as omnibuses one per week (Saturdays, at 10pm) in the spring: An Unearthly Child, The Krotons, Carnival of Monsters, Logopolis, The Five Doctors, and then Time and the Rani (with AETN claiming, during their donation pledge breaks, to be among the first U.S. PBS stations to show it). These were the last ever episodes of Doctor Who to air on AETN.