|Story Code: 5Z / Season 19||UK Airdate: 4 Jan to 12 Jan 1982|
|Doctor: Peter Davison||Previous Story / Next Story|
This story aired in the following known countries. They are listed in chronological order according to known airdate. If no month is noted, the actual airdate is not confirmed, and is a close approximate. (Refer also to Selling Doctor Who for expanded airdates.)
|United States||from 82||NTSC|
|New Zealand||Mar 83||PAL|
|United Arab Emirates||Jan 87||PAL|
- The serial was also repeated in the first four of these countries.
- Synopsis publicity card issued by BBC Enterprises Ltd for Castrovalva
US TV Guide descriptions
- Part 1: A regeneration process produces a new, youthful Doctor Who.
- Part 2: The Doctor's recuperation is anything but restful--he's abducted by a group of warriors.
- Part 3: The Doctor attempts to explain "recursive occlusion." Portreeve: Neil Tonay.
- Part 4: The sham of "Castrovalva" is revealed by the Doctor.