Horror of Fang Rock
|Story Code: 4V / Season 15||UK Airdate: 3 Sep to 24 Sep 1977|
|Doctor: Tom Baker||Previous Story / Next Story|
This story aired in the following known countries. They are listed in chronological order according to known airdate. If no month is noted, the actual airdate is not confirmed, and is a close approximate. (Refer also to Selling Doctor Who for expanded airdates.)
|United Arab Emirates||Jun 78?||PAL|
|United States*||Dec 78||NTSC|
|Chile||c May 79||NTSC|
|Costa Rica||Feb 80||NTSC|
|Puerto Rico||Jul 80?||NTSC|
- (*) The US date is based on the airdates for WTEV, which was the first US station to screen the initial package of 98 Tom Baker episodes.
- This story was dubbed into Spanish.
- The story was reissued in the mid-1980s, during the THIRD WAVE of sales.
|Saudi Arabia||early 86?||NTSC|
|Armed Forces Network||Jul 86||NTSC|
|New Zealand||Sep 87||PAL|
US TV Guide descriptions
Title: Horror of Fang Rock
- Part 1: The Doctor and Leela investigate a dark lighthouse on Fang Rock.
- Part 2: Survivors of a shipwreck seek refuge at the mysterious lighthouse.
- Part 3: The list of victims grows, but there is no trace of the killer.
- Part 4:
- Compilation: The Doctor and Leela investigate disappearances at a mysterious lighthouse.