Louisiana Public Broadcasting
|← AIRDATES ...... (CLICK ICON TO GO TO TABLE SHOWING EPISODE BREAKDOWN AND AIRDATES)|
- 1 July 1982: The Tom Baker stories begin airing, weeknights at 6:00.
- 23 November 1983: The Five Doctors airs.
- 1983: The Peter Davison stories commence.
- 22 August 1987: Doctor Who returns after a year and half break, switching to compilations. The Jon Pertwee stories begin with Doctor Who and the Silurians. Was Spearhead from Space skipped so as not to confuse new viewers with a regeneration story?
- December 1987: Jon Pertwee visits Baton Rouge with the Doctor Who USA Tour promotional tour; WLPB used his visit to promote its annual fall membership winterfest.
- January 1990: The William Hartnell stories air.
- 1992: The network also airs the 24 repackaged Jon Pertwee stories from late 1992/early 1993.
- 22 November 1997: The series ends.