|← AIRDATES ...... (CLICK ICON TO GO TO TABLE SHOWING EPISODE BREAKDOWN AND AIRDATES)|
Channel 4 (NBC)
- 22 September 1973: Doctor Who debuts with the Jon Pertwee stories, Saturdays at 6:30pm.
- 27 October 1973: A Halloween-themed trailer is shown advertising The Ambassadors of Death, with a slogan that said "Spend Saturday evening with a friend", with the "friend" resembling a demon!
- 20 January 1974: The series moves to Sunday nights at 11:30.
- 1 September 1974: The run ends.
Channel 9 (PBS)
- 1980s: aired Wednesdays 8.00-8.30pm and Saturday night marathons (credits in tact)
- The surviving complete William Hartnell stories were apparently airing in "the Bay Area" in the late 1980s, episodically on consecutive nights.