Channel 30 (independent)
- The 6 July 1979 issue of Back Stage reported the sale of the Tom Baker stories. However no airdates can be found in 1979.
- The station is also listed in the August 1981 Celestial Toyroom, North American edition as having bought the first 98 episodes from Lionheart.
|← AIRDATES ...... (CLICK ICON TO GO TO TABLE SHOWING EPISODE BREAKDOWN AND AIRDATES - N/S = story title is Not Stated)|
Channel 9 (PBS)
- 2 January 1983: The Tom Baker stories begin.
- 23 November 1983: The Five Doctors airs.
- 25 November 1984: The Jon Pertwee stories air.
- 24 August 1986: The William Hartnell stories begin.
- 21 December 1986: The Patrick Troughton stories begin.
- 1 February 1987: The 24 repackaged Jon Pertwee stories begin.
- 26 July 1987: The Tom Baker stories begin again ...
- 15 November 1989: ... and again.
- 1992?: The Pertwees were repeated.
- 16 August 1992: The Tomb of the Cybermen airs.
- spring 1995: The series ends. "The primary reason KETC did not renew Dr. Who was indeed cost" says a KETC senior vice president.