The Five Doctors
|Story Code: 6K / Season : 90 minute Special||UK Airdate: 25 Nov 1983|
|Doctor: Peter Davison||Previous Story / Next Story|
This story aired in the following known countries. They are listed in chronological order according to known airdate. If no month is noted, the actual airdate is not confirmed, and is a close approximate. (Refer also to Selling Doctor Who for expanded airdates.)
|United States||23 Nov 83||NTSC|
|New Zealand||Nov 88||PAL|
- The story was made as a 90 minute "movie". A four-part edition was also made: it screened in that format in the UK, and some stations in the United States in the late 1980s, and in Australia in the mid-2000s.
- This story was dubbed into German. In Germany, it was edited into a three-parter.
- Additional stations not shown at the right that aired the special on the anniversary: Austin/San Antonio, Bridgeport, Gainesville, Milwaukee.
- Alternate names used for the first airing in the US: "The Five Doctors Who," "Doctor Who: The Ultimate Celebration"
- See also K9 and Company.
US TV Guide descriptions
Title: The Five Doctors (sometimes The Five Doctors Who)
- Part 1:
- Part 2:
- Part 3:
- Part 4:
- Compilation: The current regeneration of Doctor Who runs into some of his former selves when they are plucked out of time and placed in the Death Zone on a program commemorating the series 20th anniversary.