The Time Warrior
|Story Code: UUU / Season 11||UK Airdate: 15 Dec 1973 to 5 Jan 1974|
|Doctor: Jon Pertwee||Previous Story / Next Story|
This story aired in the following known countries. They are listed in chronological order according to known airdate. If no month is noted, the actual airdate is not confirmed, and is a close approximate. (Refer also to Selling Doctor Who for expanded airdates.)
|United Arab Emirates||74 or 75||PAL|
|Australia||Mar 75||b/w and PAL|
|Hong Kong||May 75||PAL|
|New Zealand||Nov 75||PAL|
|Sierra Leone||79 or 82?||PAL|
|Sri Lanka||Jun 81||PAL|
- The serial was dubbed into Arabic.
- This story was telerecorded as a black and white film print for foreign sales, however only two (known) countries aired the serial in that format.
- Australia received the black and white films by July 1974 (when they were viewed by the censor), but subsequently acquired PAL colour tapes in time for the commencement of colour broadcasts in March 1975. The b/w films were subsequently sent to Gibraltar in 1977.
- The serial was issued in mid-1983, as part of a package of 14 full colour Jon Pertwee stories, to the USA:
|United States||from Jun 83||NTSC|
US TV Guide descriptions
Title: Time Warrior
- Episode 1: An alien spaceship crash-lands near a medieval castle.
- Episode 2:
- Episode 3: Armed with his new-found arsenal, Irongron attacks Sir Edward's castle.
- Episode 4: As Lynx's spaceship prepares to depart, Doctor Who leads an attack on Irongron's fortress.